Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My "I" List

I saw this on Quinn's cousin's blog and thought it was great, so here goes.



I love it when you hear that song that just makes you happy.

I don't know if Mike knows what a crappy employee I am, I guess he's stuck with R and I.

I have some of the greatest friends/family, do anything for you no matter what.

I just know one of these days when I'm putting R in her car seat at the store, another car is going to pull up along side of us and smash my legs in the door.

I love going home and having my mom take care of my family.

I belive my neighbor, Mary, is wise beyond her years. She has amazing advice and always makes me feel better when my kid and house are a mess.

I wish I could spend more time with Jen and Lex, like we used to.

I'm a sucker for a SALE.

I can't wait to go shopping with my friends and sisters next weekend!!!!!

I don't have the Internet at my home.

3 comments:

The Garfields said...

Jen said how sweet, you guys can come and hang out anytime, we always love to see your family. You are such a great aunt, thanks for taking Jentri and Lexie to High School Musical 3, they love you so much! I wish I was as good as a aunt as you! you are amazing.

NEILANDSHALON said...

THAT IS A FUN BLOG IDEA!! YOU ARE GREAT!!! CAN'T WAIT TO GO UP NORTH EITHER!!! :-)

gregandjaime said...

Hey! I agree with Shalon this was a fun blog idea...and I am also so excited to go up north!