Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Best week EVER!!!!

You know the kind of excited where you can not stop smiling and you can feel your heart beating? The last time I was that excited was probably the day I got engaged. Every time I looked at my ring I would light up with excitement. For Quinn it was last Saturday. I have NEVER seen him more happy in my life.
He shot a big buck on the run and I can only imagine the adrenalin with Brodie yelling "Kill him again" and Quinn trying to get another shot off.
It was 30" 3x4 and the biggest deer Quinn has ever shot, big enough that he wants to hang it down in his gun room in the basement or in the garage so that when people drive by they will be able to see it or more so that is where I want it hung ;)

Quinn with his Christensen Arms Gun
that his wonderful wife gave him.


All in all it was a wonderful weekend. Mom took care of us like always, cooking and baking up a storm. Riley got to play with Hayes and see the cows and horses. We even got to see Lacy for a while, hope Cody if feeling better.
I doesn't get much better than a weekend at home.

7 comments:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

I am thinking I better not show this beauty to Bryce or he'll have a week of sulking about not yet owning his own rifle and not being able to hunt for years now. The sacrifices you make for education! We are moving to Vernal so his time will come! Congratulations Quinn and to you for the new decor in your home! :)

Lacy said...

that is a bueaty. hey it was nice seeing you guys. I wish we could have talked more but with all the kids and the wind we had to run. Hope to see you soon.

NEILANDSHALON said...

SO- I LOVE THE PUMPKIN PATCH PICTURES- THEY ARE FABULOUS!! AND YOU ARE SO CUTE IN THE FAMILY PHOTOS- YOU GUYS LOOK GREAT IN GREEN!! BOYS AND THEIR "BIG BUCKS" ARE FUNNY, HUH?! I WOULD NEVER GET NEIL TO PUT IT IN THE GARAGE - IT WOULD DEFINETLY BE A FIGHT I WOULD LOSE- HELLO ENTRY WAY!! :) CONGRATULATIONS QUINN!! GO! FIGHT!! WIN!!! BOOYAH!!!!

Shad, Rashell, and Dillan said...

That is an awesome buck! Nice going Quinn.

The Morrills said...

Nice buck!! That's so fun!! Way exciting!! Your little girl is ADORABLE!!! She has the cutest little smile!! Glad to see you are doing good!! Looks like you are always having so much fun!!

Cole and Kimala said...

Thank heavens for th wife that gave him the gun!! Don't let him forget it!!
Nice buck. I love "The Hunt" season.

Crystal said...

Hey Amanda, I had been hearing about this buck but not seen any picture of it! Nice one for sure. Hopefully we see you at Steve's wedding in a few weeks. Your family is so cute.