Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby Shower!

There is just something about a shower that makes me happy. Whether it's a bridal or baby shower, I love everything about them.
Love:
getting together with friends and family
good food
great gifts

We had Brooke's baby shower this weekend and it turned out wonderful. She is so lucky to have so many amazing friends. We filled the entire backroom at PF.


















Riley had a blast playing with Kadence and Tylee.



She was beat by the time it was over.

7 comments:

The Garfields said...

I can't wait to see the new baby!! The diaper cake was way cute, I love your new background, those shoes are my favorite!!! and of course the little girl that is wearing them:)

Cole and Kimala said...

You do know how to have a party!! Looked like she made a haul... I hope she feels more prepared now. (are we ever prepared, always seems like there is something more to buy) That's life though, and aren't we glad we have these little ones to keep us busy. What would life be like without them??? WAY BORING!

Wayne & Amy MacIntosh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wayne & Amy MacIntosh said...

I love those shoes!! You should make another girl so you can pass them on to her (tell Quinn I said that)

NEILANDSHALON said...

DID I SIGN A CONSENT FORM SAYING YOU COULD PUT "TARDO PICTURE" OF ME ON THE INTERNET!?!?! :-) THE SHOWER WAS AMAZING!! YOU ARE MY TRUE IDOL IN LIFE!!!! LOVE YOUR GUTS!!

Anonymous said...

You know how to throw a shower. It was wonderful to see everyone. Great job!

Lindsay said...

Yeah for Brooke! Baby showers are so much fun, I'm all about the food:)